Free Training Offer for 2-3 Hours on Positive Attitude
Would you like your employees to think MORE positively, thereby performing better individually and as a TEAM, and hence increasing your sales and profits besides substantially improving your work environment, FREE OF COST?
I am a management consultant and trainer in Dubai, UAE operating in the areas of HR, Training and Marketing Strategy and Implementation.
I have worked for firms like British-American Tobacco, Motorola, Knoll/BASF besides currently training on behalf of Nokia Academy. I have also to my credit an innovation over the world famous Balanced Score Card model, called CRS Cube.
I would like to make your organization a unique FREE OF COST offer: as a trainer I believe the world needs to be a more positive place-just look at the HATRED that exists in this world today compared to 50 years back, hence I created a unique workshop titled “Changing Mindsets for a more positive attitude” – it has been done for governments, multinationals, public and private sector firms, a detailed write-up on the same is attached below this note.
I offer you this workshop on “Changing Mindsets for a more positive attitude” as a reduced version for 2 hours (full 2 days), free of charge at your office or other preferred location.
While this workshop has been done for a lot of blue-chip firms internationally, in Dubai, it has been done for companies like Dubai Quality Group, CKK, Metropolitan Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, JW Marriott Hotel/Residency, Scientechnic (An Esa Al Gurg firm), Dulam and TCS. Client remarks are mentioned at the end with their ratings, overall this workshop has been rated 81% by those who have attended it. If interested we could get talk or meet to discuss this workshop for your staff.
Detailed writeup on the workshop
Would you like your employees to think MORE positively, thereby performing better and hence increasing your profits?
The UAE market specifically and the Gulf/ Asian markets generally are plagued by corporate thinking characterized by such fanciful thoughts:
“I know that I know everything”
“No one can teach me anything”
“People are plotting against me”
“XYZ nationality people are like this”
“XYZ religion people are like this”
“Don’t trust anyone”
“Cut costs cut costs cut costs” (leaving question marks on long term profitability)
“There is only one solution to this problem”
“Younger people don’t have the experience to talk in front of me”
“Don’t dare disagree with the boss if you want to keep your job”
“Don’t give enough exposure to your subordinates or they’ll take your job” so on and so forth…
The ultimate results of such thoughts for the corporate world are organization cultures that STOP people from performing at their peak, often hurting each other’s performance ultimately impacting the bottom line of the organization i.e. sales and profits, some obvious symptoms of the problem are:
Lack of trust between employees
Focus on short term measures
Focus on face saving / cosmetic measures to ‘show’ performance
Ignoring long term customer and corporate objectives to meet short term ‘image’ and ‘performance’ objectives
Mental and physical health problem generation within employees due to fear, lack of trust and hence lack of true job satisfaction
Rewards and punishment not aligned with market measures but with internal political measures
Short or long run market share eroding to competitors
‘Lip service’ to credos, values and ethics resulting in demoralization and cynical attitude of employees, hurting customers and each other alike
In reality this issue has a much broader social perspective, the origins of wars and hate have but such skewed thinking as their root cause whether relating to false perceptions of power, wealth or pride
It is my life aim to help organizations reach to their peak performance by working as ONE team, and putting personal differences aside to achieve broader corporate objectives resulting in growth and enhanced profitability.
Hence I created a workshop called Changing Mindsets for a more positive attitude, based on the teachings of Human and Social Psychology, the Quran, the inspirations from several like minded gentlemen across the globe like John O’Keeffe Former Group Vice-President of Procter & Gamble, and President of Health & Beauty Care Products – Europe who wrote a minute but heavy on the content book called “Your one week way to mind fitness”. I often brainstormed with the writer of a dozen titles on NLP, UK based Joseph O’Connor besides the regular circle of influence I enjoyed due my mid and senior level professional positions within the government, public and private sector, even some non profit firms.
The origin of this one to three days need based workshop is my experiences and sharing with colleagues and counterparts across all mix of firms, multinationals, private, public or non profit-EACH have their own manifestation of this problem.
The first version of this workshop was created in 1996 and implemented with resounding success in what was once known as Boots, then Knoll (part of BASF) pharmaceuticals, currently Abbott. Therein I managed to address these issues with precise interventions on the attitude part through this workshop at the top and mid management levels. The result, increased profitability, increased sales, a work environment people looked FORWARD to working in and above all an atmosphere of trust and openness.
After Knoll, there were a series of this workshop-all with par excellence feedback, more than a dozen in a span of 8 years – in all sorts of companies from the multinationals like Merck Marker, the Government of Pakistan’s premier wing Export Promotion Bureau, Pakistan Software Export Board, Interbank (a venture of American Express), Hub Leather (No 1 exporter of leather garments from Pakistan) and many other reputed clients.
In fact I put this workshop to practice on several occasions, for example the thinking and learning were applied in changing laws on mobile phone imports in Pakistan teaming up with government officials, operators and handset sellers for a common purpose in the process making history in the regulatory environment of Pakistan.
The format of this workshop is HIGHLY interactive; it helps people break their mental shackles and come out in the open. I can never forget a participant of Pakistan Software Export Board, a UK educated Software Engineer who mocked this workshop in the first half and in the end commented “You made me realize today what a snob I have been all my life!” another was a 45+ senior manager at Knoll who commented to me at the end of the workshop “Imran, you have changed me” – I thought it was a joke! But ensuing times proved otherwise, later on when the company was taken over by Abbott only a handful of the ‘oldies’ from Knoll were retained, needless to mention this person jumped 2 notches ahead on a promotion! His entire approach had changed overtly and covertly! A young medical rep who once attended this program joined Harvard for a PhD after 5 years and called me from the US, literally crying that “you made me realize my potential and stopped me from stopping myself scaling new heights”
My proposal for you is very simple: I offer a reduced 2-3 hour version of this course to you FREE OF COST.
Outline – Changing mindsets for a positive attitude workshop
Meet this ‘Attitude Reengineer’…
A real time best seller for us, we call it an ‘Attitude Reengineer’ and it has actually established our company. This highly participative workshop will open your minds, will remove traditional barrier stopping creativity and turn you towards more positive thinking. This is an extremely unique course based on centuries of human wisdom, psychology and noted thinkers of today
Develop an Overall positive attitude thus opening new dimensions for you at a personal and organizational level leading to increased teamwork and readiness to accept new ideas
What will you learn?
Learn to accept new ideas and increase your operational creativity
Get rid of traditional views and habits like stereotyping
Improve your teamwork, a very useful course for team building
Create a harmony between your organization strategy and yourself
Give more satisfaction to both inside and outside customers
Learn creative problem solving
Who is it for?
This course is for the whole organization from top to bottom. It is especially useful at a time the company is going through an overall change either in terms of policies or other activities like decentralization, major new hiring, increasing or decreasing the hierarchical level. We suggest 10-18 cross functional mix of people INCLUDING IDEALLY the CEO of the organization
Participative workshop, interesting exercises and group discussions with coaching and facilitation
How long does it last?
Free – 2-3 hours, paid 2 days
Client remarks on the positive attitude by removing negative mindsets workshop
Company: Dubai Quality Group, Dubai
Overall average rating 87%
- Examples were good and realistic.
- Thank you, it was useful.
Company: CKK, Dubai
Overall average rating 78%
- Good experience for positive approach thinking.
- Interesting and useful time spent.
Company: Dulam, Dubai
Overall average rating 89%
- A program which I thoroughly enjoyed and which has / will change my approach to everyone.
- I’d suggest to conduct this program every month, so that there will be coordination between the employees and employer.
- It was fruitful
- Keep changing the people!
- Overall wonderful!
- Program on positive attitude was really excellent, where we all had a chance to open ourselves, where real teamwork can be had.
- Recreation of self
- This attitude workshop is meaningful, and I enjoyed attending the session.
- Will help to change lifestyle!
Company: Intercontinental Hotel Dubai
Overall average rating 83%
- Don’t forget the introduction session – Imran, good session – thanks!
- Excellent overview of a program that can do wonders for the personal & professional growth. I would certainly hope to attend the full session sometime in the future.
- I knew about it, didn’t consider it much (subconsciously) – Hopefully, I’ll use it more in life in general.
- I recommend that ALL employees go through this program, very helpful!
- I’d suggest that this program can be applied for all employees in the hotel, so we can work better
- It’s excellent
- Similar programs should be done for our subordinates too.
- Thank you very much Imran, you teach me something new, I think I can control things now.
- Very kind, outgoing and influencing person, glad to have met him, it definitely enlightened my soul to have attended this program.
- We will be in touch!
Company: Marriott (JW/RDH/MEA)
Overall average rating 77%
- Excellent program and an eye opener for all those attending, great tool to make use of at the work place.
- It was an excellent course, good highlights, good key for better performance.
- Program was well worth the time, need more programs.
- Really nice change for way of thinking.
- Great workshop! Imran’s very passionate about the subject. Very open-minded approach.
- Interesting – I learnt something new today, professionally and personally.
- Thank you!
- Thanks a lot
- Very good we like to come back other time, it was very good, thanks!
Overall average rating 75%
- Indeed a good session!
- It was very good learning session with command over the topic, presentation was good.
- Pleasure is ours as a team & individuals to be learning, sharing. Hope to participate in future programs.
- Thanks for striking the sleepy minds!
- Thanks, it was great!
- The overall session was interesting & can be implemented everywhere not just our organization.
- This workshop somewhat made me think of quantum theory – overall it has improved me a lot, thanks!
- Very helpful workshop, enjoyed every minute of it, will suggest it to friends.
- Very interesting training
Company: The Metropolitan Hotel
Overall average rating 89%
- Be honest to yourself (and bother about yourself more than others)
- Good workshop, helps develop one’s personality.
- Imran O Kazmi is a really good speaker.
- It was a nice conversation with Mr Imran, thanks a lot.
- Thanks for everything Mr Imran.
To reserve a program slot for your company simply call +971 55 8094119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org